We care for colonoscopy for cancer polyp screening, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, gas, heartburn, gallbladder, liver, pancreas, colitis, Crohns, rectal bleeding and ulcers.
Dr. Mullick has completed his medical school 1996 Johns Hopkins, Internal Medicine Residency Johns Hopkins 1999, and GI fellowship Cleveland Clinic 2002, and was a faculty at UVA until 2003 and then moved to Chicagoland and since then have run a successful practice in the Western Suburbs.
1) Editor of Gastroenterology and Endoscopy News for New Research and Clinical Breakthroughs. 2002-to 2018
2) Editorial Board for Primary Care News
3) Inventor Capsule Endoscopy
4) American College of Gastroenterology Practice Guidelines Committee Past Member.
5) American College of Gastroenterology Public Relations Committee Past Member.
6) Recipient of Governor's, Presidents Plenary National Research Awards for American College of Gastroenterology
7) American College of Physicians Top Research Award
8) American College of Nutrition Top Research Award
9) Humanitarian Award for Patient Care Chicago Hospitals.